To change the emojis of your widget, simply go to: SETTING –> SET WIDGET In the Reaction Set section, some already prepared emoji sets will be shown or you can customize them as you wish by clicking on CUSTOMIZE YOUR REACTION SET. By clicking on CUSTOMIZE YOUR REACTION SET, you will access the following session where you have to carry out the following steps:
- Name: name of the emoji set you are creating
- By clicking on each single reaction you will be shown the emojis that can be selected for that reaction.
- If you want, you can even edit the emojis labels. For example, if you do not wish the word ‘Like’ to appear, you can put ‘Good’, ‘Great’ or any other label you prefer. The label is the name that represents the emoji and it will appear when one of your users will hover the mouse on a specific emoji (eg; LIKE, GOOD, etc).
- Finally, by clicking on CREATE SET, your new widget will be set.
- To let your widget go live, just select it (1) and click SAVE (2) on the top right.
- To edit or delete your emoji set, simply hover the mouse over the widget and the edit and remove symbols will be shown (3).